Chatsiteforums - Terms of Service.
- Use of website and website material. This website is provided for your personal noncommercial use.
- You may copy material in limited quantities from this website for your personal noncommercial use provided that our copyright notice is affixed to the copied material.
- We reserve the right to terminate, at any time, your permission to make personal copies of material from this website.
- You are prohibited from using this website to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material.
- Any material that infringes on any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right or any material that could constitute or encourage unlawful conduct.
- We may, from time to time, monitor or review material transmitted or posted using this website and reserve the right to delete any material we deem inappropriate.
- This website is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any material transmitted or posted using this website.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- All material on this website is copyrighted, either by us or third party providers Not with standing any other term or condition in this agreement.
- We retain ownership to the copyright in this website and all material from this website unless otherwise indicated.
- Nothing on this website should be construed as a license to use the trademarks.
- ("Trademarks") displayed on this website. Nothing on this website should be construed as a license to use the trademarks..
- Your use of the trademarks displayed on this website is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer & Indemnification
- Your use of this website and material from this website is at your own risk
- This website strives to provide accurate and up-to-date material; however, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the material provided on this website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless this website, its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees.
- THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
- Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this statement may not apply to you.
- use of the website by you or any other person accessing the Website using your internet account.
- We have not reviewed any or all of the websites linked to this website and are not responsible for any websites linked to this website.
- Your linking to any websites from this website is at your own risk. By linking to a website or permitting a link to this Website.
- we do not endorse the website operator or the content of the linked website.
United States Only
- Unless otherwise specified, this Website and material provided on this website are solely for promoting products, programs, and business operations within the United States.
- Software and other materials from this website may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported to.
- Anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Website.
- This Website prohibits your downloading or exporting of software or other material from this Website in violation of U.S. Export Laws and the laws of your resident country.
- By downloading software or other material from this Website, you represent and warrant that you are able to do so in full compliance with the laws of the United States and your resident country.
Severed Provisions & Entire Agreement
- If any provision of this agreement is unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter.
- What Cookies Are Cookies are small files stored on your computer by your web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) at the request of a site you're viewing.
- This allows the site you're viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
- Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser's options/preferences.
- Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years.
- Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us. Our Cookie Usage