Chat Room Safety Tips.
- Here is a quick and easy to read guide about chat room safety.
- Even if its your 1st time or 1 millionth time chatting you should always chat with caution. Down below is some helpful and useful tips to help you in a major jam.
Please read below.
- 1 - Age Requirements - Users should be over the age of 14. Minors should be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Room age requirements MUST be followed.
Those violating this rule will be booted and reported to the proper authorities.
- 2 - Never use webcams for showing yourself nude or other personal and private means. The person on the other end could be recording you
and using this against you in a harmful way.
- 3 - Report to a moderator or Admin if someone or something makes you worried or uncomfortable at this site.
- 4 - Online Bullying: If you are being bullied online please contact an adult, the local police, or a staff member of whatever site your visiting.
- 5 - Internet Addiction: If you find yourself on the internet too much take a break for a while. It will do your body, mind and lifestyle a lot better.
- 6 - Be careful who you trust online and remember that some online ‘friends’ are really strangers.
- 7 - Keep your personal information secret when completing your profile or chatting online
(name, address, telephone number, mobile number, private email address, picture), even if people ask for this.
- 8 - Remember that you can always log out to avoid unwelcome situations, or change your screen name.
- 9 - Do not hesitate to block people you do not want to chat to.
- 10 - Do not use your real name – but instead a nickname (but not one that will attract the wrong type of attention).
- 11 - Learn how to keep/save a copy of the conversation in chat – this may be useful if you want to report something.
- 12 - Report people breaking the rules to the chatroom provider..
- 13 - If meeting in person someone you have only been in touch with online. Tell a family member or friend and consider taking them with you – at least on the first visit. Meet and remain in a public place.
Thanks for reading and we hope this will help you with safety for not only this website but for ALL websites
Follow, Like, & Share Us On Social Media.