Answer: Sure i can. This list tells you the follow below:
1. How to start a whisper/personal messages. Got to the user and click one of those for a personal/whisper chat.
2. How to start a pm with a user within the chat room. Remember some people have them turned off.
3. Another way to start up your cam and/or mic within the chat room
4. Block that user viewing your webcam/audio feed.
5. If its a member or/and staff member using their forums password & username it will lead you to it if clicked, If its a guest it will show nothing and/or unclickable.
6. Report any user by clicking that button. Only click it if there is no staff member in the room. Please do not over click it or make pranks either.
7. Only staff/Members that are using their forums password & username can have a friends list within the chat room itself. guest accounts can not due to the ID changes when guest logs out each time.
8. Block that user from contacting you via whisper, private message(PM), or clicking your cam. Please note too that you will NOT see that users messages at all. Staff can not be blocked.
9. Total time spent in the chat room. Also tells what your chat status is.
Question 7: Ok im new here & i need to know what is what on the chat room itself.
Answer: Down Below will cover the basic things you need to know & learn about the chat room.
1. That is where the webcam & avatar settings are at. Plus also the skin changer for the chat room itself is there as well.
2. The room that you are currently in.
3. A friends list for staff & members who are using their forums password & name only.
4. Play some games with other chat room members. Remember its just a game.
5. More settings such as fonts, styles, a/v, and a lot more. Check them out before doing anything else in the chat.
6. Choose how you want the chat to look. Bubble or old school? Its all up to you.
7. Choose a smiley here for your messages.
8. Sent a picture or/and a vimeo video for everyone to enjoy. Whisper senting for both is an option too.
9. Select your avatar there.
10. Pick your font color & style there.
11. The chat sound settings. Turn them off/on here.
12. Fancy up your chat with a nice background.
13. Clear the chat room screen to see a new & fresh page.
14. Check out the chat history to see if you forgot something.
15. Click that to sent your message in the chat room.
16. Click that to turn on your webcam/audio in the chat room
17. Users list where everyone that is logged in will appear.
18. Hide your avatar in bubble version only.
19. Hide bot messages.
20. Hide the chat time
21. Stop the auto scrolling. Allow manual scrolling by user.
22. Check who is watching you on webcam or/and listening to you on mic.
We hope this helps & guides you to what you need to know about the chat rooms.
As time goes on more will be add/deleted/edited on this page. Please visit this page often to check out any new updates and/or features.
Follow us on social media