How to become a Teen Chat Room Moderator.
- If you wish to be a teen chat moderator please make sure you are at least 16+ to apply for this spot.
- Please remember that all admins are gonna be hired within the current staff. No exceptions.
- You must join & be active on the forums at least once a day.
- Must have at least 25 posts in advance & be a member of the forums for at least 90 days.
- Must follow all rules of both the forum & chat rooms.
- Has passable grammar & spelling skills.
- Must show good social skills by greeting new & old members to the site.
- Must act mature for the most part when modding. Joking & having fun is allowed of course but please also be professional.
- Recommendation are very helpful to hiring mods. The more you get the better chances you will have. Must have 3 recommendations or told otherwise by the owner.
- You agreed to have only 1 forums account.
Teen Chat Room Moderator will be doing the following things.
- Warning users/guests if they break any rules that are posted.
- Kick out any user that still causes trouble after warnings are placed. Ban is only for chat admins.
- Removing unwanted spammers/users that disturbs the chat room flow/convo.
- Removing users/guests that disrespect staff & everyone.
- Reporting with admins of the site, about any changes that should be done.
- Closely working with all members of ChatSiteForums.
- Hands any agruments or distrubtion within the chat room.
- Making sure everyone is having a good time without any problems.
- Keeping all users/guest happy & excited to be here at Chatsiteforums.com.
- and so much much more.
If you feel you meet all the requirements & agreed to do your moderator duties at its fullest & give it your 100% best than please fill out an Teen Chat Room Staff Application.
Please remember that if you are not hired as a mod you can always try again. There is no reason why anyone should become ''bitter'' or ''butthurt'' there is always next time.