How to become a Forums Moderator.
- If you wish to be a forums moderator please make sure you are at least 16+ to apply for this spot.
- Please remember that all forum admins & global mods are gonna be hired within the current staff. No exceptions.
- You must join & be active on the forums at least once a day.
- Must have at least 25 posts in advance & be a member of the forums for at least 90 days.
- Must follow all rules of both the forum & chat rooms.
- Has passable grammar & spelling skills.
- Must show good social skills by greeting new & old members to the site.
- Must act mature for the most part when modding. Joking & having fun is allowed of course but please also be professional.
- Recommendation are very helpful to hiring mods. The more you get the better chances you will have. Must have 3 recommendations or told otherwise by the owner.
- You agreed to have only 1 forums account.
Forum Moderator will be doing the following things.
- Moderating the forums that is assigned to you.
- Closing inappropriate and useless threads.
- Removing unwanted content found within the threads or posts.
- Ranking up the post count by making new and interesting posts .
- Reporting with admins of the site, about any changes that should be done.
- Closely working with all members of ChatSiteForums.
- Ban any member that is causing major havoc & problems on the forums.
- Ranking up the post count by making new and interesting posts.
- Keep the content clean from any trolls or spammers.
- and so much much more.
If you feel you meet all the requirements & agreed to do your moderator duties at its fullest & give it your 100% best than please fill out an Forums Mod Staff Application.
Please remember that if you are not hired as a mod you can always try again. There is no reason why anyone should become ''bitter'' or ''butthurt'' there is always next time.
Follow, Like, & Share Us On Social Media.