Terms of Service
Chat Room FAQ. Common Frequently Asked Questions.
Question 1: What are the age requirements?
- Answer: Most rooms are 14+. While some rooms ask for an older user base. Please make sure you are at the right age for these
Question 2: What do i need to use & download to use the chat rooms?
Question 3: Are these chat rooms safe & free to use?
- Answer: Yes they are safe but only if you allow them. Not telling any real personal info about you will help you be safer on the internet but mostly chat sites.
Question 4: How old do you have to be to be a mod?
- Answer: You have to be at least 16+ to be a mod on Chatsiteforums.com
Question 5: Can i promote my website in the chat rooms?
- Answer: You may NOT spam or post any links that is not related to Chatsiteforums. If you wish to promote your website please visit our Affiliates
Question 6: I see other names in different colors, who are they?
- Answer: All staff for the chat rooms are in these colors. Red, Purple, Blue.
Question 7: I would like to become a moderator or an administrator. How do I apply?
- Answer: You may apply to be a moderator here
Question 8: I have a mobile phone. Can i use your rooms?
- Answer: Yes our rooms work with apple & android devices
Question 9: It just logged me out of the room for no reason. What happened?
- Answer: It can happen due to not being active in the room for a certain amount of time.
Question 10: Do you allow VPN or Proxy IP addresses to access the chat rooms?
- Answer: No we do NOT allow those in or on our chatsite at all. If you are caught using one you will be banned.
Question 11: Do I have to register to participate?
- Answer: Nope at at all. If you wish you can use your own forums account name & password to enter the room.
Question 12: I have been banned, kicked, or placed on KOS. What do i do next?
- Answer: Please visit here to see what to do next.
Follow, Like, Share, & Comment us on social media